Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Muy interesante....

Alright tonight is going to be a reflection mainly upon two dreams. I would think that they are totally unrelated but who knows, maybe there is something related. We'll let the future decide.
Anyways, yesterday after I had written about the dream I had had, I proceeded with my daily task to try and get back on schedule with my living regiment. So I strayed out of bed at the early morning or 7:30 to prepare myself a juice blend of carrots, beets, and a clove of garlic; of which research has told me to add spinach, celery, and cucumber to further increase the affects of the quest for a healthy body. After consuming that blend of nutritional sustenance, I proceeded then with a protein shake consisting of roughly 34 grams of protein and 4 carbohydrates. Then I watched a few episodes of some cartoon and let my stomach digest for a couple of hours. After that I scrambled 5 eggs and prepared some rice and had my breakfast. Now it was time for homework. As you know me, my motivation this quarter has plummeted so I went to my bedroom and practiced piano for awhile. I guess the melody I was playing made me feel a bit tired so I decided to lay down for a bit and ponder how I was going to operate myself for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, I fell asleep. On top of that I waited too long to write what would have been much clearer if I would have written it then when I had awoken. So now I can only write what I remember.
The dream was something along the lines of me protecting someone. Again it was a female. A child in the age of her teens, and it seemed as if I was simply there to be her body guard while she went around living her life. What I can only remember now is a brief stroll through a grassy plain, trailing a few feet behind her and her female companion. It sounded as if they were discussing things that they had learned, or possibly stuff about who they had liked in class. She was dressed in more modern clothing, while her friend was in clothing that appeared to be of nobility, something that most commoners are too poor to wear. I was moderately armored in some type of armor that seemed to fit me tight and snug. Nothing that was too heavy or bulky that would inhibit my movement. On my back I carried a rather large sword. A little lost as to what was going on, I just listened. I remember breathing the air and smelling the grass. All far too fresh to exist in this current world. My mind wants to tell me that I remember bits and pieces of battle confrontations that happened after the peaceful incident, but I'm not too positive. I just can't remember in detail what had happened after that. But one thing for sure, was that I was hired or told to protect the girl in modern clothing, and not the one dressed like a princess. The next thing I remember was either coming back to consciousness, or dreaming about coming back to consciousness, feeling as if someone was laying in bed with me. I didn't dare open my eyes out of fear. She was laying on the other side of my queen sized bed with her right arm stretched out towards me. I could feel her hand resting on my shoulder, since I was laying on my side. It felt as if my soul knew she was there, but my physicality didn't want to be deceived. Then it was as if she knew I was awake. While my eyes were still closed, she used my shoulder as leverage and I could feel her get up, step over me, and exit my room. The instant this happened, my eyes were wide open and sat up scanning the room. No one, obviously, was in site and I proceeded to the door to ensure that it was still locked.
Again, just another wild dream. It felt as if a soul had wandered from some point in time, some place in space, or some phenomenon in dimension to find someone it once knew. My interpretation of whatever took place; I can only explain, that through my unconsciousness she was able to show me that I had lived somewhere else before. Pretty crazy, but in this world, I conclude in the belief of all things being possible.

No comments: