Monday, September 3, 2007

a tough night.

Last night wasn't something entirely unusual, but it brought back memories from high school. It started off as a typical night, a night of friends getting together to hang out and have a good time. However, things didn't turn out for the better and since I don't want to get into detail, I came home a little bit bummed out because the feeling of contradiction between opposite ends were strong so an understanding between both sides were not met. Oh well, I'm not the individual here to fix what I think is wrong, but I'm there if any one needs to be heard.
Moving along now, the dreams last night were nothing unusual. In fact is was a bit hard to remember everything in detail, maybe as a result of the frustration I had before going to bed; thus not allowing me to enter full unconsciousness. So what do I remember? I remember bits and pieces. What I remember somewhat clearly was that I, as well as a few people I know, were in line waiting for something. I can't remember clearly what it was but for some reason a ticket of some sort comes to mind. On top of that the line we were in, everyone was sitting and relaxing, socializing during the whole thing. To make matters even further confusing, is that the people I was with, including myself, were all in business attire. As if we just got out of some important event or possible our current occupations. During this whole time a female, fairly attractive; she had her good points about her but I wasn't entirely attracted to her. She had a nice, fit, athletic physique with brown hair put up into a pony tail that hung down to at least the middle of her back. I don't quite remember her facial features, but I was quite positive that I had never met this individual before in real life. Anyways, while I was conversing with my peers she seemed to have reached over to grab something on the table in front of me. At this point I realized we weren't just in a line because in front of me there were tables with snacks and possibly food on them. They looked more like tables that an Asian style family dining would take place; just high enough to where you could sit Indian style and consume food without much discomfort. So there I sat cross legged leaning back, resting my upper body weight on both of my hands positioned slightly behind me. She reached over for something brought it back and then reached over again but this time only to position herself over me and in my lap. She was sitting next to me but leaning more across my stomach/pelvic region in a position where she could still face who she was talking to and yet embrace the weight of her upper body with both her hands but on the other side of my body. Basically the exact same position I was in only she was doing it across my body. I thought it to be quite strange that she was so comfortable. She was casually dressed in a tight fit shirt (I think grey), that showed off her physique, and then the stylized jeans she wore were of the same representation. Anyways, I didn't seem to mind, although I couldn't figure out how she could be so comfortable. As the two separate conversations were taking place, mine with the peers who I was with, and hers' with whom ever she was conversing to, I gradually fell out of confusion for what was going on. It simple felt as if I just accepted her as my girlfriend or something along the lines. From there I don't remember anything else. I think I woke up and fell asleep again.
Now it was a different dream, very brief, and it basically was a direct result out of what happened last night. I just remember having fifteen dollars in my hand and I took five of it to pay back my friend Trish for I what i owed her that night. And that was the end of that dream.
So I guess that's it for today, since I am awake now and nothing else comes to mind. I wonder where tonights journey will take me.

No comments: