Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No sense at all.

I'm rather confused as to why I dreamed what I did last night. Because it seems to be completely unrelated to what I did during the day.
So I've made arrangements with my friend Chatree to head over to another friends house for barbecue. It was a friend that I've known of through school and haven't really hung out with or even known very well due to class scheduling and other predicaments that conflicted with our daily events. Anyways his name is Todd and he's married to his wife Ruhi. So around two in the afternoon Chatree and I depart to Chandler to enjoy a nice evening of barbecue, swimming, and just hanging out and conversing. After a successful evening and everyone nearing their fatigue, Chatree and I decide to head back home around ten at night.
Feeling quite tired, I checked my Myspace, shower, consume a protein shake, and head to bed.
Here's where the fun begins.
As a drift off to sleep, I remember having three dreams. Very brief dreams because it seems that every single time something serious is about to happen, it wakes me up.
Disregarding those three dreams, since my memory of them isn't clear, the only dream I remember was another one dealing with a unity between a different group of friends. The dream took place at night at what I believe was to be My friend Ben's house. I don't know what the occasion was but there were several people there of whom I knew, didn't know, and have seen around either school or at other group activities. All I remember is for some odd reason a select portion of my clothing was at his house. I'd have to say at least thirty different articles of clothing mixed between shirts and pants. The only other clear face I remember is Aaron, a good friend of mine and Ben's. The reasoning to why Aaron was there was because I had heard word that he was moving in with Ben and Alisha. At this point everything seems to be normal but then ventures into something quite ridiculous.
Later on into the night, still consciously living in my dream world; the remembrance of roaming around the streets, to what seemed directly outside of the apartment complex, I was perusing through a variety of sofas, love, seats, and other types of furniture. At this point I realize that the location I was in, including the apartment complex, were entirely different from the apartment complex that Ben is currently living in. So now I'm not quite sure as to where I was, but part of me was certain that it was still Ben's place. As I continued to peruse, I stumbled upon a sofa that looked really old, something that you might have seen either in the 1970's or possibly the 1950's. It was very different and had muted red cushions. It's back rest was unique, made of wood, with a stylized design that had many holes in it. The sofa did not have back cushions. It resembled more of an antique that was imported from somewhere else.
Anyways, I take interest in the sofa and spend quite of bit of time inspecting it making sure it's to my liking. During this time of leisure, a guy with either his female friend or girl friend, comes out to get my attention. He resembled a caucasian man that was maybe twenty pounds over his weight, approximately 5'5" or 5'6" in height. He wore a stylized cap and had his ears gaged out with black stubs or whatever it is that you call them. The image of his girlfriend wasn't clear. He approached me looking somewhat frustrated, more bothered than calm. His immediate request was for me to give him back his clothes hangers that I had been using for my clothes. As to why I had his and not mine, confused me even more; but obviously if they were not mine so I agreed to return them without hesitation. So we headed back and my clothes were laying over the arm rest of Ben's sofa. I proceeded to remove the clothes hangers and give them to him while a bunch of people were in a circle socializing near the entrance of the door.
That was all that I remember from this dream. In my opinion it makes no sense to me. Of all things, why clothes hangers?! I don't think I've ever really considered their importance. Heheh..maybe last night I just had an epiphany of how much they mean to me...hehehe..as if. Well, off to homework!!

No comments: